Skannatoio Marzo - Aprile 2021, Mors tua vita mea

« Older   Newer »
Nazareno Marzetti
view post Posted on 16/3/2021, 09:25 by: Nazareno Marzetti

Co-moderatore dello skannatoio
Badge Moderatore

Group:

Una curiosità...

Non avendo idee ho provato a inserire alcuni input su un generatore casuale di plot nella speranza che mi desse lo spunto per partire...

Qualcosa dev'essere andato molto storto.

Cowardly Luca Marotta
A Short Story
by Anonymous
Luca Marotta looked at the spotty sandwich in his hands and felt sad.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his nosense surroundings. He had always hated mistic Piane di falerone with its faint, frantic field. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sad.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Marco Teorico. Marco was a bold dolphin with ruddy fingers and slimy thighs.

Luca gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cowardly, down to earth, brandy drinker with spiky fingers and moist thighs. His friends saw him as a racid, rainy rover. Once, he had even rescued a bitter chicken from a burning building.

But not even a cowardly person who had once rescued a bitter chicken from a burning building, was prepared for what Marco had in store today.

The drizzle rained like shouting maggots, making Luca angry.

As Luca stepped outside and Marco came closer, he could see the strange glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want Died," Marco bellowed, in a mean tone. He slammed his fist against Luca's chest, with the force of 7020 blue bottles. "I frigging hate you, Luca Marotta."

Luca looked back, even more angry and still fingering the spotty sandwich. "Marco, save my life," he replied.

They looked at each other with lonely feelings, like two abundant, angry aardvarks dancing at a very controlling sport, which had jazz music playing in the background and two thoughtful uncles jogging to the beat.

Luca studied Marco's ruddy fingers and slimy thighs. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you Died," he explained, in pitying tones.

Marco looked stable, his body raw like a rotten, rainy rock.

Luca could actually hear Marco's body shatter into 2642 pieces. Then the bold dolphin hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of brandy would calm Luca's nerves tonight.

THE END

Questo è il generatore se volete farvi due risate

www.plot-generator.org.uk/

89 replies since 28/2/2021, 21:42   2434 views